Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What is the point of a railroad apartment, anyway?

I am considering eating this imported Asiago straight from the chunk.
IS your mouth watering?

I feel like my whole life is on hold.
I cannot possibly think or care too deeply about my career, relationships or appearance.
You would think then I would be much less stressed.
Quite the contrary.
I'm on the all-stress diet until I find a new place to live.
I understand this is out of choice.
BUT, how could I not be stressed if I have less than 3 weeks to find a roof over my head or else I'm homeless? 'omeless? OMELESS?! omelette.

I did give up coffee though.
Everyone clap for that.
Hell, get out of your computer chairs and stand your ass up and clap.
I've been drinking "Good Earth" green tea, which I tend to call Good Green Earth Tea or when I'm really all hyped up without caffeine: Good God Green Tea. Or when I spill my it all over my boss' computer and keypad: GOOD LORD FUCK ME IN THE ASS TEA.
actually, I don't call it that. I didn't even spill it on my boss' computer. or did I?

People say I swear too much.
I gave up caffeine, what the fuck else do you want from me?
I can only do so much.
twats.
I wish everyone called people 'twats' with the same intonation the Brits do.

Is this an offensive post.
question mark.

I'm making a list called, "Top Ten People I Know Who Need to Get a Grip"
So far, I'm number one on the list.
Followed by five people who live in NYC and 3 who live elsewhere.
Does that make ten?
No.
shit.
whoever's reading this - i think you make number 10, for mathematics' sake.

I ate a small cup of mushroom artichoke soup for dinner.
Followed by some sliced strawberries from Westside Market, my New York boyfriend.
Followed by carrots and tomato basil hummus.
what the fuck is that about? tomato basil hummus?
Followed by a big kid fruit roll up. like, organic.
Followed by hopefully that chunk of Asiago cheese.

speaking of hopefully
hopefully my mind will be less cloudy once I'm all moved into my new pad.
here's to HOPING (again) it will be more so in manhattan.
i hope heaven has dishwashers.
unt.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

I laughed so hard at this and then a booger flew out of my nose and onto my notepad on my desk.
I'm number 10 for sure. I need to get a grip on something.

The verification word is aphedle. "that guy is such an aphedle. He just asked me what state I was from 3 times in a row."