Thursday, September 24, 2009

More people are coming in and out of this house than your mom's v

It certainly is an interesting day when the thought of a big glass of Merlot after work excites you so much that you actually begin to be productive at work again.

Well folks, it turns out that the stir fry was much better than I remembered it two days ago. Apparently Glad tupperware enhances the flavor of bland homemade stir fry.

Can I do jDate now or is it too soon?

WHERE THE HELL IS MY CAMCORDER? Oh that's right. I didn't order it. Is camcorder and outdated phrase or WHAT?!

Should I brew my cider tonight or tomorrow?
That is not a sexual innuendo.
I just googled the definition of 'pseudonym' and realized my whole life is a lie.

What do children learn in school?
Seriously.
Today I mistook the word innuendo for pseudonym and spelled 'their' instead of 'there' in a text message.
I apparently do not speak English.
Oh good, I'll fit right in New York.

I dooo speak olde english however!
Ohhhh doooo I evaaaaa!

That just reminded me of how much I love Rex Harrison.

Streaming my consciousness, here.

And now, a SURVEY.
please mark your answers by clicking the 'high five' link at the bottom.
Who should my next boyfriend be?
a.) an artist (not an actor)
b.) a man in finance
c.) a chef
d.) a writer
e.) a man like david letterman
f.) a hipster
g.) just kidding, no one should ever date a hipster

I have to go back to work now and fantasize about my next hunk of a boy.
UNT.

2 comments:

CaseyGirl said...

h. all of the above. except, of course, the hipster.

we're clearly not ready for real relationships, or as i like to think about it-- no one is ready for a relationship with us. because we're so special. so why not have someone who can challenge you artistically, buy you fancy things, cook you fancy dinners, tell you he loves you in a way that even you may be tricked into believing, and make you laugh (but gross you out with his teeth). We're young enough to believe that all of these things exist in the world. but old enough to realize they they'll never all be in the same person.

God bless our Mid 20's.
Excuse me, i just threw up a little.

Brooklyn said...

I love boys that make me laugh but gross me out with their teeth.
just kidding.
just kidding just kidding.
I vote for a writer, or a guy that works at a movie store. You will always have something to talk about because people can talk about movies forever. seriously.

I want a boyfriend that lives in another city. Like hoboken. I did that with Donnell, it was surprisingly easy.