1) Eating so fast I almost choke.
It seems like I am always hiding the fact that I am eating. In creative writing class, eating my boss' bananas, stealing food at catering, etc. Either that, or I am just always eating, and it happens to interfere with the rest of the happenings in my life at the time. Probably the latter.
2) Balancing Alcoholism
How are you supposed to drink at 24? Society does not seem to accept black-out drunk like they did in college. But, you're not 30 yet, so it's okay to be annoying/loud/silly as long as you still look young. But where do you draw the line? Can you fall on your face? Can you take off your shirt on the street? Can you eff in the back of a cab? These are life's unanswered questions.
3) Free shit
I'm nervous free shit will never not appeal to me thanks to going to university. Currently I know where to get free cheese and wine samples on what day, when free Chipotle day is, where many buy one get one happy hours are, I am a member of the Free Godiva a Month club and am aware of when there will be free giveaways at Sephora. The other day I saw a 40s-ish woman ask for more free samples at Godiva when the sample tray was empty - it was somewhat embarrassing. When I see free, I have to have it. Even if I don't want it. This can't go on forever.
What a wild entry this was.
I just can't exactly think straight as I am juggling working 60 hours this week and anticipating Kamaal's arrival in NYC tomorrow! Here's to hoping I don't go broke this weekend again!
UNT
1 comment:
when is free Chipotle day???
Also. my biggest problem is a combination of 2 of your bullet points. Free Alcohol. I CAN'T say no. Its a dangerous game.
Post a Comment